Waterboot was first introduced to the sailing world in 1991 at the Annapolis Boat Show. Since then we have supplied thousands of our custom mast/deck seals to sailboat owners, production sailboat manufacturers and custom boat builders. Waterboot can now be found on fine production and custom sailboat of all sizes in harbors throughout the world.
Why sailors and some of the best production boat manufacturers make Waterboot standard equipment:
- Simple attractive design fits a majority of keel stepped sailboats
- Durable UV resistant membrane stands up to the toughest demands of sunlight and salt water
- Unique velcro closure makes installation easy with the rig in the boat
- Waterboot is easily removed and reinstalled allowing inspection of mast wedges, partner, tie rods, etc.
- Easily cleaned with a majority of marine cleaners
- Fully compatible and effective when used with Spartite
- Guaranteed and made in the USA, Patent #5,097,781
Sabre Yachts makes Waterboot standard equipment on their Sabre Spirit